Friday, June 4, 2010

Wk 9 Eoc

Hmmmmm.... Something I bought that ment more to me than any price tag, was surly my iPod. It wasn't the most expensive of my purchases but It did mean a lot to me. Falling in love with music I always wanted to have music with me where ever I go. I never overpaid for anything. My friend was working for eBay and he had a few iPods for sale. I quickly snatched one up for just under half price of $145.00, what a score! Being a music producer, and not having any music blasting into my ears is not a good feeling I don't take that title lightly. I don't go anywhere without my music. I have it in the car, when I'm riding my bike around town, with me when I'm working out and even when I'm sleeping. Music Is my life, buying this iPod opened a new dimension to how you can listen to music. It replaced that big round CD player that only played one CD at a time and if it were scratched then you had a problem. I now can listen to 6000 songs in a day if the day were long enough. I listen to all kinds of music ranging from Jazz to Techno to Hip-Hop, and everything in between. The iPod has made life a little easier for the music producer and music enthusiast. I have had the same iPod for about 4 years. Bought brand new, it came with a factory velvet case. It was durable and protected my iPod from any scratches and dirt. IPod.. oh iPod what will do without you?

No comments:

Post a Comment