Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week one EOC

Leo Muzychenko "PKA", Dj AzLo . I am a "Promising up and coming Music Producer," as said by Platinum Producer T Finguz. T Finguz has worked with some of the most influential artists of our decade, such as LL Cool J, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Talib Kewli and Ginger Baker from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame group Cream. As his protege, T Finguz has been mentoring me and showing me the ropes on how to be a successful music producer . We moved out to Las Vegas in January, from Colorado. I have been producing music for a year now and am currently working on my first album. I feel God has placed me here for his reasons, bigger then the mere fact to " Go to school ." I have an Internship with one of the top Producers in the industry today, Jamal Rashid, "PKA" MallyMall. MallyMall is currently working with some of the top selling artists such as, Usher, Lupe Fiasco, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Keri, Jamie Fox, Bone Thugs, E40 and the list goes on. I am attending the Art Institute of Las Vegas for a Bachelor of Science degree in Audio Engineering. My dreams are big and goals set high. Many opportunities are being granted to me left and right within the industry. I have a gift in music and want to reach the world with it.

I am also an actor/model, and have been in a few movies one of which was a Bollywood Production film Anjana Anjani. And another was a Vh1 Celebrity Crime Scene reenactment for the murder of 90's POP singer, Selena. Acting is something I enjoy doing but not my goal. Music is where my heart is and where I belong.

I have meet many people in the industry who want to help me and are granting me full access to their studios both Film and Music. Once I am capable to build an orphanage center for children in third world countries my dreams will have been accomplished. I will use the skills I have obtained at the Art Institute and use them for the greater good. Many people have much power and money, yet don't know what to do with it . This world we live in needs a drastic change and a new role model. With the help of top producers, family support, and the guidance of God, Dj AzLo will revise how people see the gifted minds of today and the talent of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment